Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Subhrajit

  • Rank
  1. Hi There, I recently got married in India in Dec 2016. My wife and I are on H-1B. My marriage certificate (issued in India) has altered my wife's lastname to my lastname. All her documents (Passport, US driver's license, SSN) has her maiden name. I am currently in process of applying for a Green Card. Will the error in marriage certificate affect my GC application process? If yes, how do I go about solving the issue? Thank you!