Hello all, I have H4-EAD & I am working as a Full-time employee for a company. My husband has H1 until FEB 2019 with Employer A. My husband got an offer from a big company (Employer B) and want to transfer H1. what will be my status? I heard there is a new rule that came up recently: 140 cannot be revoked from an employer (if the employee worked more than 180 days/months) after 140 approval. What are the options for me? Can I continue working with my H4 EAD? Do I have to stop working & wait until my husband's PERM + 140 is approved from Employer B?