Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Destisb

  • Rank
  1. Hey, 

    i currently have a similar situation as yours of being on H1 and wanting to transfer to f2. However I need to ask where do u send the papers to? Should u do it online or via mail? Please suggest at the earliest. 

  2. Destisb

    Change of Status: H1B ->F2

    Hi, i have a similar situation as the gentleman explained in the first post. I am currently on H1 B and want to convert to F2, as my wife's dependent. However I am not sure where to apply the I-539? Should I do it online or send a mail with documents? What address is it to be sent to?