Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About kritikareddy

  • Rank
  1. Hello, I am currently on OPT EAD (F1 visa) and working for ABC company as a contractor thru an employer xxx (client ABC-primeVendor -employerXXX -employee(me). Now I want to change my employer and work for employer YYY. During this process do I need to get the release form signed by employer xxx?? Also, can someone let me know the whole process for employer change.