• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About capsambassador

  • Rank
  1. Pregnant Women are eligible for Medicaid in Texas if their household does not exceed 198 percent of Poverty line. i.e $32,590.00 per annum for a family of two. I do not think anyone on H4 will be having an income less than that.
  2. Continuity of Residence is the main criterion for retention of Green Card. If a Green Card holder stays for more than one year OUTSIDE U.S, he is deemed to have abandoned his/her residence here. That may result in cancellation of Green card. But stay outside for more than six months continuously will disrupt continuity of residence for calculation of the eligibility period fro naturalization.
  3. I am a U.S citizen and wish to sponsor my 76 year old father for Green Card. He is at present legally here on visitor visa and we wish to apply for AOS. But he is separated from my mother long ago and as such she is not immigrating. There is no legal document for the separation. Can I sponsor my father alone without any proof of separation from my mother? Will it be approved?