Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About DD26

  • Rank
  1. If I leave my current employer to take a break, they will cancel my H1-B visa. Do i have to notify USCIS that I am moving to Green Card EAD or is there any process to be followed?
  2. I am currently on H1B visa which is valid for another 3 years.My husband's employer has filled for his and his dependents green card. I received my EAD(AP) on July 1st '16. Below are the questions I have: 1. If I move to a different employer on EAD what would happen to my H1-B? Can I reactivate the H1B later in case of any unforeseen circumstances with EAD? 2. If I have to move to EAD, should i move to H4 status or is there a change of status required? 3. I have received my EAD but my husband hasn't being the primary applicant. What could be the reason?