Everything posted by chandravadanj
Scenario 1: I am on L1A currently since 2014 and had entered in US on L1B in 2012. My Employer has applied for I-140 in June in EB1C category, application received date is 28th June 2017 and it is still pending. Priority date for EB1C is current and I can apply I-485 now while I-140 is pending, is there any risk if I apply I-485 while I-140 is pending or should I wait for I-140 to get approved first? Scenario 2: My wife is on H1B currently, her I-94 was expired 9/5/2017 and her H1B extension is in progress. She has got an RFE which her employer is yet to respond. She is planning to move to India in December and will stay there and wants to resign from current organization and if my Green Card gets approved then she will apply green card from India as dependent. Will there be any impact if she travels now with expired visa and without waiting for extension to get approved? Will this have any impact on her green card when she applies in future? What is the best thing to do in this situation?
H1B COS and L2 Extension were applied simultaneously. L2 visa was expiring on 06/14/2014 therefore extension was applied in June'2014 and H1B was also applied in April'2014. Class Status Notice Date Receipt date Valid From Valid To H1B COS Approved Sep 4, 2014 May 1, 2014 10/1/2014 09/05/2017 L2 Approved Sep 29, 2014 June 13, 2014 09/29/2014 06/14/2016 I am working with my employer on H1B since 1st Oct 2014. After 1st Oct 2014, What is my status (H1B or L2)? Thanks,