Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About aaa081215

  • Rank
  1. Hi we entered US on B1B2 I put the case of E2 with my three kids and my spouse, which is pending, my husband wants to apply for political asylum. Can he apply while his E2 as a spouse is in process.Its been three months for our E2 but we didn't get any response and i have applied my E2 from NY. Can he apply for asylum from other state like Maryland? Does it effect both of the cases? If we get decline for E2 can he still apply for asylum if he is not exceeding one year period ? I need advise do we have to wait for our E2 decision or he should apply for asylum. If we get E2 status and after that he applies for asylum and his asylum case denies will he b still having E2 status? kindly reply early thankyou