Hi Below is the whole Procedure go though it
For Canada Visa:
Follow the link and fill in
IMM 5257 and IMM 5645 and Document Checklist
Things you need to post with the application form above
DD of US $190
2 Canadian Cut photos
Last 2 Bank Statements
Last 3 Paystubs
For United States Visa:
You need to get a Canadian visit
visa first(either through mail or in-person). This is the procedure for booking an appointment in Canada: Fill out DS 160:
1) Go to https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/
2) Select any Consulate in Canada and start filling the DS 160 Application (If you pick a different consulate later, you will need to fill out a new DS 160 form from this website)
3) Complete the first page, and Save your Application,.(This can be completed before your
4) Note the Application ID, which is Displayed on the top. - This is required to book a
Visa Slot initially.
Fee Payment $150:
1) Go to http://usvisa-info.c...country_welcome
2) Click Log in on the Top, and answer NO to the Question that pops out.
3) Create an Account with all your details
4) Log in to your Account after creating the User Credentials.
5) Pay the Fee using Credit Card.
Book an Appointment:
1) Log in to your account on http://usvisa-info.c...country_welcome
2) Enter the DS 160 Appointment ID, to continue and choose the dates.
3) Select a Consulate and search for the dates.
4) If you confirm the appointment in a different consulate, you will need to enter a new DS 160, specific to that consulate and update the Application ID on your account from the same log in.
5) Book an appointment with some Application ID as the required Dates are tough to get, and change the ID later as per the consulate