Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About balaraju.0608@gmail.com

  • Rank
  1. I put H1B transfer with one Indian Consulting company and during the H1B initiation process they took agreement from me like 3 months commitment letter and need to 10000$ in case if I don’t serve 3 months. Is there any legal document for employer to demand money like 10000$ if the employee breaks the commitment/agreement letter like this? The fact is, honestly I am good to join even now, but without sharing legal documents like H1B, LCA, I94 they are forcing me to join at client place. Requested several times for the same and never got shared me those document. Meanwhile, requested them several times about applying H4 for my spouse as its depend on H4EAD and sent out emails for several times but they said orally over phone like will do but never got applied for the same. - Do the employer legally send the H1B employee to the client place with out sharing the H1B copy, LCA, I94? - Do the employer have any legal document like Commitment letter or aggreement letter like 3months? - Do the employer legally report the payment (my case $10000) to collections to CAC (Commercial Acceptance Company)? Thank you so much for your time and kind understanding and greatly appreciated your favor on this,