Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About H1bSeeker2011

  • Rank
  1. Yes, I am in the same situation. You can file just for transfer, i.e, extension can be done later.
  2. My attorney confirmed the information amlupaplu provided
  3. If COE is requested, it would not be considered premium. My I94 is also till 2017. The attorney of the new firm I am considering suggested I just apply for transfer (and skip COE) to get premium processing. Hope this helps everyone