I am on H-1 B and have a priority date of May 29,2009 (India). My wife is on H-4 and is currently eligible to apply for EAD.
Please suggest if I should apply for her EAD or wait for my priority date to become current (which might happen this year). Not sure how USCIS will handle my case once my priority date becomes current and if I apply for my wife's EAD. I just don't want to over complicate things if waiting for a few months is the safer option.
Your suggestions / advise is greatly appreciated.