Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About gds

  • Rank
  1. Yes, I am also at least preferring to go with LCA posting, but my company's HR team is saying that it's not needed as I moved within the same MSA. Byt my worries is if an audit happens, it would happen on my old address which is mentioned on both LCA and my H-1B petition. In that case, how DHS folks would come to know that I actually moved to a new address. Though I have already filled AR-11 (address change) form for me and my dependents, but that information is only shared with USCIS, not flows to DHS.
  2. My LCA (H1-B petition, i797, i140 - everything) was certified and approved for my home office address (working from home). Now I have moved to a different home within the same MSA (5 miles away). 1. Do I need to amend LCA to show a new address? Or do I need to post old LCA at the new address for some time? How much time? 2. Do I need to amend my i797 or H-1b petition too to reflect new working location address? 3. Do I need to update my approved perm and i140 too?
  3. Hello, I came to US in Aug13 with a stamping till Jan14. Now i am staying on a extended I94 till Aug15 and a expired H1B visa stamping (which is good for next 5 yrs). Also, my passport is expiring on Oct15 and need to be renewed in USA. My questions are : Q1. BLS (Indian Passport services) is asking for a valid VISA in application form online - will my expired visa but valid I94 will be considered as valid visa ? Q2. Spouse Name is not mentioned in my passport (while coming to US, I have put my name in her passport, but her name in my passport). Can I add her name in passport now. Online application says "As per Current Passport" - which is actually empty ? Q3. "Address to be printed on Passport" - Can I give my Indian address or need to give my USA rental apartment address ? I would prefer to give my permanent address. Thanks,