Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TNA123

Members
  • Content count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About TNA123

  • Rank
    Member

Recent Profile Visitors

927 profile views
  1. TNA123

    H1B AMENDMENT DENIED...

    Hi, I am working for Employer E1, Vendor V and Client C. My employer E1 filed for H1B amendment for client location C which got RFE(Right to control) and after RFE response it got denied and waiting for denial response Document from USCIS. My current I-94 is valid till Jan 2018. below is my questions: 1. Is it legal for me to work for client C till I-94 and/Or if the new petition is filed and during when the new petition is in processing? 2. At this point, can I transfer my H1B to new employer/Vendor V? Will my H1B amendment denial affect the H1B transfer? 3. What are the other option available?
  2. Can somebody please review and respond?..
  3. Hi, I am working for Employer E1, Vendor V and Client C. My employer E1 filed for H1B amendment for client location C which got RFE(Right to control) and after RFE response it got denied and waiting for denial response Document from USCIS. My current I-94 is valid till Jan 2018. below is my questions: 1. Is it legal for me to work for client C till I-94 and/Or if the new petition is filed and during when the new petition is in processing? 2. At this point, can I transfer my H1B to new employer/Vendor V? Will my H1B amendment denial affect the H1B transfer? 3. What are the other option?
  4. TNA123

    Travel within USA (Domestic Travel)

    Hi.. I had travelled to Newark airport on last weekend and came back from the same airport.. There is no issue for Domestic travel.. No concern..
  5. Hi, I am on H1 currently I am Travelling Friday(3rd Feb) to New jersey i.e. Denver airport to Newark airport. It is safe to travel domestically within USA or will there be any concern? Waiting for the reply... Thanks!!! Thanks!!!
  6. TNA123

    H1 Approved with COS

    Thanks for the response. As mentioned in the above scenario since my L1 employer(X) is in process of submitting the required Docs related to RFE . if L1B Individual RFE gets approved then -> Do i need to continue on L1? -> What i need to do in order to continue on for H1 Employer in this case? If L1B Individual RFE will not approve then -> I can continue on H1 employer and L1 status will be inactive .. correct? Please review and confirm on above cases.. Thanks in advance!!!
  7. TNA123

    H1 Approved with COS

    Hi, I am working with Employer X on L1-B Blanket and working in USA. I have applied H1-B through Employer Y(Consultant) on 2016. H1 approved with COS and I-94 for which start date is Oct 1. Employer X owner got changed in July 2016 they filed L1B Individual to transfer for New employer. In August 2016 i got RFE on L1B Individual. Employer X is in process of submitting required document related to RFE. Employer Y(H1-B) is DESI consultant and don't have job for me... they asking for me to search my myself and telling me that once i am on their Payroll i need to maintain my Paystub(tax and evrything)... so basically without earning anything i need to pay so stay in USA. I wanted to continue for Employer X(L1-B) because i don't see this employer Reliable.. can i continue on Employer X after October 1? Please review and reply.. Please help!!!
  8. TNA123

    H1 Approved and L1 RFE

    Hi,My L1B extension approved on Feb 2016 for Employer A. I am currently working in US.My H1 got filed from other Employer i.e. Employer B and got approved in May 2016.My Current L1B employer Owner got changed in JUN 2016 accordingly Transfer is in process for L1B through Premium processing. I got RFE on L1B Transfer in Aug 2016. So my L1 employer submitted required documents for USCIS and awaiting for the response. Since New Owner's L1B has an RFE I got advice to continue on Current L1B visa till RFE got resolved and approved.Below are queries:(1) Since H1 will active from October 1st 2016 .... Will current L1B RFE can affect my H1 Employment?(2) According to my H1 Employer they will file 'Change of Status from L1 to H1' in beginning of October so I can continue on H1.In this case what happen to my Current L1B RFE.. will current L1 employer can withdraw L1B transfer process which is on RFE?(3) As per My L1 employer policy I have to provide 2 weeks notice period before leaving in USA so If H1 starts from October 1 2016 do I need to resign for current company before Oct 1?(4) As per my H1 Employer they will start to Market my CV from Sep 2016 and when profile get selected by any Client they will file 'Change of status from L1 to H1' so I work on H1.Till my profile selected by Client I need to continue on L1B employer.. if this goes beyond Mid October 2016 that will also fine as per H1B Employer. Is this legal to work on L1 after Oct 2016 if my H1 approved already? Please review above question and Kindly advice. Waiting for the reply.. Thanks in advance!!
  9. TNA123

    L1B Duration after Clock reset

    Thank you very much for the reply and clarification.
  10. Hi, I am on L1B-Blanket Visa which approved on Aug-2010. I entered US with my Visa on Oct-2010 and went out of US on Jan-2012 (after 15 months stay). I came back in US after 1 year and 2 months i.e. March-2013. This can be considered for clock reset correct? Same L1B visa is renewed on July-2013 and new visa expiry date i got is Jul-2018. The I-94 date i got is May-2016 on entering US. My question is : (1)If i already have visa date till Jul-2018 then for I-94 extension..Do i need to go for Visa renewal\extension again after May-2016... ? (2) If Visa extension is filed then what is duration it can be extended since i have a gap of 1 year out of USA. Waiting for the reply. Thanks, Virendra
×