Single Status Update
1. Company A filed an H1B and got approved. Traveled to the USA on Company A H1B in June 2016.
2. In the USA, Company B filed H1B transfer in July 2016(regular process).
3. With the receipt number, I started working with a client for at least 8 months.
4. In the month of Nov 2016, I got an RFE which they responded(Company B) in Feb 2017.
5. In mid of March 2017, I moved a new client from the same employer B and started working as usual.
6. 8th May 2017, My H1B transfer has been denied from the employer B due to one of the improper in-house project documentation.
1. Still, Company A H1B not revoked and it still valid until 23rd May 2018 and I-94 Valid Upto 2nd June 2018.
My question here is:
1. Now Employer C is filing my H1B. Is this valid scenario and can I stay here legally and work with employer C receipt number?
2. Is the new 60 days grace period rule apply for my case.
3. My spouse having valid H1B and she is working. Now can I eligible to change my H1 to H4 without traveling to INDIA.
4. My daughter H4 is on my H1B. Can we change my daughter H4 from my H1B to my spouse H1B without traveling to INDIA?