Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About praveenhai

  • Rank
  1. praveenhai

    H-4 EADs

    I stayed in US for more than 6 years, 2 years on 1st H1B applied in 2006, 4.5 years on next H1B filed in 2010 ( new cap). My Perm is in process and didn't complete 365 days. Now question is, can i apply for H4 EAD for my spouse as my total H1B stay in US is more than 6 years? If yes, what documents i have to submit as i don't have approved PERM or I 140. Thanks