Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About teomanx

  • Rank
  1. jairichi, My wife is a Fulbright scholar and Fulbright program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. According to that, do you think should I get a No Objection Certificate from my home government or should I get it from US government?
  2. Hello all, My wife is a Fulbright Phd. Scholar in US and we have been in US for 3 years. My wife's plan is to graduate on May,2015. My visa status is J2 and my wife's is J1 and we are subject to 2 year home residency requirement based on Govenment Financing. Last week I found out that I won DV Lottery. According to my situation I have explained in the paragraph above, do you think I can get green card? I searched my situation on internet and found out that resideny requirement could be an obstruction in my situation. Isn't there any solution for that? I would appreciate if you could help me about that. Thanks.