Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Don'tAbuseVisa's

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

679 profile views
  1. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    H1B status - Employer didn't provide any project and no payroll

    Yes you can get your money back, complain on WH4 to DOL and give all the evidence and show the proof that you have given money for your H1b and even if you are on bench your employer should pay as per the law so if you complain with all details and proof, this employer get punished, so before you leave to india please do this. https://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/fts_wh4.htm
  2. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    H1B revoke

    teach lesson to these kind of fraudsters, complain to DOL and give all details and email conversation and find some real employer and avoid shady companies.
  3. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    Recently in USA, can I do H1b transfer with one pay stub?

    Usually USCIS expect 2-3 pay stubs, but you can ask experts.
  4. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    Questions at POE - H1B

    You don't have to go for stamping, along with your old company valid visa show them the original copy of your new company I797 and you are good.
  5. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    PERM denied second time without audit

    Change job, find some good and reputed employer and file new PERM
  6. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    Need help with new H1B process

    1. You cannot transfer without approval, you have to work for the sponsoring company first before transfer 2. You need H1B approval package which your consulting company should receive and pay checks atlease 3 and rest everything new company should take care 3. i dont think you can do that but please check with murthy attorney, you can take 20 mins phone consultation 4. If it rejects you can apply next year 5.no, you cannot apply this year again please consult a attorney before just trust forums
  7. you need to have original I797 without that officer at POE can deny entry, ask your employer to apply for one more copy.
  8. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    I140 Rejection

    EB2 Based on BS Degree Equivalent Plus 5 Years Experience. Alternatively, EB2qualification includes a position requiring a U.S. bachelor's degree or its foreign equivalent and five years of progressive (i.e. post-baccalaureate) experience. EB3 Green Card Requirements To qualify for an EB3 Green Card, the applicant must have a permanent, full time job offer from a US employer for which qualified workers are not available in the United States. Professionals must possess a baccalaureate degree, or degree equivalent, that is required for entry into their occupation. Skilled Workers must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of job experience or training. Other Workers must be undertaking unskilled labor that requires less than 2 years of training or experience. US Green Card applicants will also need to meet health and character requirements.
  9. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    140 in NOID status, chances of approval

    EB2 based on BS degree equivalent plus 5 years experience. Alternatively EB2 qualification includes a position requiring a US bachelors degree or its foreign equivalent and five years progressive experience.
  10. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    Employer change after perm approval before i140 filing

    if your previous employer is a consultancy (shady) i would suggest you not go back and if your second employer is good and real one then ask them to sponsor GC else move on to real good companies and start your GC so that you don't have to deal with RFE's, Audits and denials
  11. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    Perm in Audit second time

    your option is to find some good employer and transfer H1 and then start fresh perm. think about the future, you want to get denied and loose eligibility of 7th year h1b extension by staying with shady consulting companies or better move to good companies and you may be bit delayed in getting GC but atleast no audits and you can stay in USA by extending your H1 with approved i140
  12. Yes it will show up in your records and be prepared for tough interview and you might have to go through medical examination. you said you are filing new H1B through new employer so i dont think you are eligible for dropbox since employer changed you have to go through interview but again i might be wrong.
  13. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    H1B Extension PP sent to Wrong Service Center

    Check whether PP money is cashed or not and if not, then they will return your PP application and money and it will continue with regular processing. your attorney should aware of this where exactly to send package.
  14. No other option unless employer badly needs your skill-sets and experience. i won't recommend this to anybody but if the new employer is big and reputed company and direct employment and if you don't have any previous RFE's with USCIS and if you have all proper documentation, you can convince them by saying that you can start working on the basis of receipt notice but still risky, you may get RFE during transfer or it may get denied after several months of transfer process so you have options but up to you or you can schedule a quick consultation with Murthy and get suggestions from their very helpful attorney's.
  15. Don'tAbuseVisa's

    H1B Extension and Amendment Process

    you have to do new LCA and H1B amendment please read this - http://www.h1bwiki.com/h-1b-amendment-requirements/