Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sudy007

  • Rank
  1. Just follow all the instructions and requests for documents for the NVC perfectly and everything will go OK. Congratulations on getting their approval. I am in the same situation and have applied for my widower father who is 76 years old and does not have a marriage certificate and now wondering what to do.
  2. i have the same question and would like to know how to go about without the marriage certificate of parents, who were married in 1966. My father is a widower too and i plan to sponsor him and then bring him to the US
  3. Basically nobody is answering his actual question of not being in possession of marriage certificate of his dad and not being able to procure one. I have the same question and would like to know, what is the alternative to having a marriage certificate.
  4. I a US citizen have applied to sponsor my widower DAD to come to the US on a greencard. They have asked for a marriage certificate for him. In 1966 hindus mostly did not register marriages and he has never had a marriage certificate. What can i do ?