Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About chirag

  • Rank
  1. My 6 years on H1 B Visa is expiring in August 2014, my attorney filed Labor , in Dec.2013, & now he is asking for me to leave the country for 6 months, so that he can apply for my H1B extension.I do not want to leave the country, How can I skip leaving the country?
  2. My H1b is in last year and is going to expire in August 2014, My Labor is filed in December 2013, I have been told that I have to go out of country for some months as they can file H1b extension once I140 is cleared. Please advise me some way so that i can stay here without going out. thanks for any Advise