Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About reddy789

  • Rank
  1. @patel_24: you should be able to apply for new h-1 petition if your 6 h1 period is not completed
  2. reddy789

    H1B Extension "Profit university"

    @r.sunnyvale: I think you should talk to an attorney, people here in this forum just give their opinions(they are not experts). I'm sure a good attorney will give you a right advice on what needs to be done. It will cost you like 200 bucks but it is worth it. Best of luck.