Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About researchanddeliver

  • Rank
  1. This may be very far fetched, but I am interested in this path. Here is my situation: Graduated with a BSc in Computer Science from one of the top 4 CS schools in the US. Worked with professors on ****** funded research Joined industry after graduation for a couple of years (couldn't continue as I wanted to save some money and the offer was lucrative) Recently, I joined a highly specialized company that develops research and technology for ********** and *********** through contracts. I was hired due to my past specialized experience researching in this field and subsequent experience in the industry. Naturally, there are some parts of the projects that I cannot access due to me not being a "US Person" (legal resident). The company and ********** will benefit significantly if I become a US person so that I can further contribute to the research and technological development. I haven't applied for a green card yet. Basic qualifications (BSC) put me in EB3. It would be beneficial for the company and subsequently ******* if I can speed up the process to US personhood. Thanks