Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Saidireddy

  • Rank
  1. Hi Everyone, I came to US on L2 Visa in October 2010 and worked with L2 EAD. My EAD and I-94 were expired on Dec 2012. My spouse's L1B and L2 extensions were filed on Dec 2012. I have an approved H1B in 2008. I did not go for stamping with that H1. My question is, can I use my old approved H1B and change my L2 to H1 without H1 CAP? I appreciate your help in this regard. Regards, Saidi