Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About shekar11#

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

4,728 profile views
  1. Yes. It is fine to travel. No issues as long as you have all the docs. No issues. Best option is file for extension in premium in December and then schedule your visa appointment with new I-797.
  2. No issues. You can travel since your intent is to work for old employer until your transfer is approved. And if the VO questions you can say that you will be joining the new employer only when the petition is approved.
  3. Don't worry. You will get the decision as you still have 3 weeks time. In case you need to leave you need to ask your employer to mail your approval once he receives it. Try to book visa slot first as getting dates will be difficult at the last minute.
  4. shekar11#

    H4 COS & EAD Timeline

  5. Not sure. USCIS may or may not honor the future date. But if your H-4 and H-4 EAD are approved on same day you will not have any employment gap.
  6. shekar11#

    H4 to F1 Visa Conversion

    You can simply go and get a F-1 visa stamped. Don't worry about your H-4 EAD application. It will be abandoned.
  7. shekar11#

    DS160 - Travel Plan section

    Travel dates are always estimation dates. You don't need to worry about that.
  8. Visa stamp will always have a issue date. Does not have anything like start date.
  9. Yes you need to carry all originals.
  10. shekar11#

    H1B extn Interview waiver eligibility

    Means most recent visa. My friend had same situation.
  11. No issues. Bachelors and Masters are the important ones. Just carry all the docs.
  12. shekar11#

    H4 Initiation

    It is a tough time for you. But if there is any chance just got to Canada and get H-4 stamped. But if it is not possible because of medical reasons then your spouse company can file for H-4 with that reason.
  13. shekar11#

    Administrative processing Child H4 visa

    It is a generic message. No worries.
  14. shekar11#

    H-4 visa stamping on pending H-1b transfer reciept

    Your wife's employer is not right. Your new H-1 petition needs to be approved before she can go for H-4 stamping. Consulate does not treat receipt as a valid document. It needs to be approved. Since there is no premium processing also in your case it is a tough time. You can contact a immigration attorney for advice. Just like a second opinion.