Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tal2012

Members
  • Content count

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About tal2012

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

816 profile views
  1. tal2012

    Counslar processing while in India

    @JoeFand/or Friends Thank you very much for clarifying. I have similar situation, but I am currently working from India on US payroll and with same employer who files my I-140. My PD is June2012 (EB-2). So what are my options here? If I-824 is filed in say next couple of weeks, and if PD becomes current (Filing Date), what happens? And also, if dates retrogresses in following month, at the time of processing of the I-824, what happens? I am very new to these kind of things so may be asking stupid questions. I would appreciate your thoughts / comments. Thank you in advance.
  2. Hello Friends, I have EB2 PD as 25JUN2012. Since I am waiting, I think it would be best to utilize this time to get the required documents straight. I have my Birth Certificate one date and all other documents, including LC and passport, have other date. What are all my options? I am currently working from India on US payroll. My birth year is 1981 and I am Indian Citizen. Thank you!!!
  3. Hello Experts / Friends, A) I am currently on H1-B working from India on US payroll. I have PD June 2012 with EB-2. My current client has Work From Home till at least January 2020 (could get extended). I would like to be in India to accompany my family. If in case my PD becomes current while I am in India, what are my options? It is possible to file consular processing? If so, could consular processing be done based on "Date For Filing" chart? Please advise. I would appreciate it. Thank you B) Also, what are my options to downgrade from EB2 to EB3 from being in India? I see EB3 is current for June 2012 but that is still "Date For Filing". Please advise. I would appreciate it. Thank you
  4. tal2012

    Need advise : Working from India on us payroll

    @User099 & @gopalakrishnach; Thank you very much for your responses, they really help..
  5. Hello Everyone. I need your advise for my situation. I am currently working on H1-B approved and stamped till January 2022. I had traveled to India in March this year and right now stuck here due to COVID. However, my client is fine for me supporting remotely from India. I am on US payroll. I have questions below. 1) Since I am not feeling safe to travel right now; Arizona, which is my work place, has increasing numbers in cases; And since my family stays in India how long can I be working remotely? Any time limit for this COVID situation and considering safety? 2) Would there be any effect on future Entries into US after working on US payroll and being in India? Thank you in advance
  6. Hello Everyone. I need your advise for my situation. I am currently working on H1-B approved and stamped till January 2022. I had traveled to India in March this year and right now stuck here due to COVID. However, my client is fine for me supporting remotely from India. I am on US payroll. I have questions below.

    1) Since I am not feeling safe to travel right now; Arizona, which is my work place, has increasing numbers in cases; And since my family stays in India how long can I be working remotely? Any time limit for this COVID situation and considering safety?

    Thank you in advance

  7. Hello everyone, Any advise / comments please? Once again I would really appreciate it. Also, one relevant question was that, if in any case if amendment is necessary, can I travel immediately after the amendment is filed or I need to have amendment approved and have it in my hand before traveling to US? Thank you very much and sorry for putting this complex / complicated situation to solve for everyone.
  8. Hello everyone!!!! I have few questions based on my current situation as described below and I would really appreciate your advise. Here is my situation. I have been working with my company since Dec 2011. I had H1-B amendment done for location A in 2014 (valid till 13th March 2017). Then I moved to location B and amendment was approved for location B. Now my project at location B is discontinued. I am currently transferred to my company's India location. Now, there is a requirement at previous location A for the same client, same team, same role and same duties. Below are now few options / questions, considering, I have my visa stamp on my passport valid till 13th March 2017, and I am continuing to be an employee of the same company. 1) if I need to travel before 13th March for location A, does my company need to apply for new LCA? Can they use LCA (approved for location A in 2014) which is still valid till 13th March 2017 and apply for an amendment? 2) Does my company even need to apply for an amendment? Considering the petition is approved and still valid? 3) Can I travel using the current I-797, LCA of which is approved for location B? And then they could apply for an amendment later? Once again, I would appreciate your advise for this strange situation. Thank you very much
  9. Thank you Shekar11# and JoeF for your responses. I highly appreciate it. Regarding getting visitor visa, can I get more information? Do I need to mention reason like job search or I need to mention any other reason? I appreciate and welcome for any advises. Thank you again all...
  10. Hello All, I need your advise to come out of the situation. I would highly appreciate your help. Thank you very much in advance. Here is my situation....... - I have 140 approved and have H-1 B visa stamped in passport till 13 March 2017. The client informed to my company on 27th October that project is discontinued while I was working from India. Just FYI, I was allowed to work temporarily from India. I was then immediately laid off from my company once project is discontinued. Currently I am in India and I wanted to come back to USA to be able to search jobs and do interviews effectively. I believe that being in US would give more chances of getting job offer than searching from India. Also, in case I get job while I am in India, I would need to wait till approval (I-797) whereas I can start new job based on receipt. However, I am still searching for jobs from India. What are my options now? I would appreciate the responses. Thank you again
  11. Thank you pnotevecchio for your response. It was a normal processing. Could it be possible with normal processing? If not, would converting to PP help? Thank you again
  12. Need your valuable advise please!!! My 7th year extension was applied based on PERM filed before 365 days of H1B expiry and I-140 pending. Now that my I-140 is approved, are there any chance of getting 3 years of extension for pending H1B extension? Thanks
  13. tal2012

    I-140 pending change job

    Thank you pontevecchio for this information about continuity of status and bridge petition. This is really helpful information I was not aware about. Thank you again.
  14. tal2012

    I-140 pending change job

    pontevecchio, thank you again for your response. I do agree with you that any employer needs to file before my current status runs out. My current employer timely filed extension before my current H1B expires (May 27th). My question is, if I think about changing my job, would my H1B transfer granted with new employer since current H1B is timely filed? Thank you again
  15. tal2012

    I-140 pending change job

    Hi pontevecchio, thank you for response. I need one clarification. You mentioned that "If the receipt date for a H1 petition filed by another employer is before May,27", are you referring another employer as new employer or current employer? Thank you again
×