Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ashu625

  • Rank
  1. I see you said "You are now in EB-2 only" then edited and said "Incorrect". What is your final answer for this question? I am in the same boat. Thanks!
  2. ashu625

    PERM and related fees - Paid by Alien

    Thank You Guys!
  3. ashu625

    PERM and related fees - Paid by Alien

    Hi, My employer has filed my GC in EB-3 category. I want to re-apply that in EB-2 category. Employer is not willing to spend any money on EB-2 process. They suggested me to go out hire an attorney and pay all the fees myself. My understanding is that by law, PERM and related fees have to be paid by the employer. They are showing me this clause which talks about that alient may pay these costs. According to 20 CFR 656.12(b), "an alien may pay his/her own costs in connection with a labor certification, including attorney's fees for representation of the alien, except where the same attorney represents both the alien and the employer, such costs shall be borne by the employer". Please suggest, if it legal to go out hire an attorney and pay these fees myself and start the process. Thank you,