Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Smghgrch

  • Rank
  1. my parents had to travel of of US without AP while their I-130, I 485 ( AOS) was pending while they were in US on B2 visa. they got their fingerprinting done while they were in US. Now, their I-130 is approved. What should be next step? should they withdraw their I-485 and go for consular processing or should they wait for green card to be delivered in US and enter US using their new green card? Thanks in advance.
  2. Hi, I applied I-130 for my parents while they were here in US on visitor visa. Also, I-485 (AOS), AP and EAD was applied and fingerprinting done on 11/15/2019. We got info pass for emergency travel parole but field office mentioned no officer was assigned, So, no Emergency travel parole can be granted but they said they have sent supporting documents ( medical documents from physician here in US and India) to service center for expediting advance parole on humanitarian basis which as on 11/22/19 Unfortunately, my parents had to travel of Country on 12/07/19. Now, I am wondering 1. What is the next step for them to apply for Green card again form India? Should they wait for I-130 approval. 2. Would their be any negative effect if they plan to come to US again and apply for I-485 again. 3. Wahts the usual processing time if they wait in India and apply their green card in India? Thanks in advance. Gurpreet