Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Chitown01

  1. Mostly everyone goes with Original I-797 and copies of I-129 because original I-129 is submitted to USCIS.

    As i said explain the employer that you need the notice for stamping and you will return it once u are back..... VFS just needs a copy of I-797 because they will verify your approved petition thru PIMS so all they need is a number from the photocopy....

    Expalin to your employer and talk to attorneys

  2. I-797 C is the Receipt and NOT approval notice

    Your Attorney should have received I-797 A and there will I-94 attached on the lower section, if you received I-797 B, then there will be NO I-94 and you will have to leave the country get stamping done and re-enter....

    When was your petition approved?

  3. You are full time so NO CLient Your direct employer

    keep a list or brochures of your product....

    you should say i work for ABC company and our company makes these software products.... I work wiht the company to make products i dont work with client....Clients might buy products.... I work with company ppl to develop products... Keep borchures,

    Since you are full time you wont even need any additional docs or anything

  4. What are the chances of Visa reaffirmation? Depends on the facts of your case

    And how long will it take? it might take MONTHS to get reaffirmation

    What are the chances of applying for H1 transfer through the vendor for the same client while this case is in pending status? A new employer (vendor) can file h1b petition on your behalf... No one can predict the chances of approval however if it gets approved, you still need to get stamping done.