Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

bjsingh78

Members
  • Content count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About bjsingh78

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

682 profile views
  1. bjsingh78

    I-485 RFE - Error in Name and Info

    I received my RFE for the final step for my I-485. The system indicated RFE was sent 6/25 and when I received, both RFEs were in my wife's name, however I am the primary applicant. I have filed a ticket for Typographical error to be correct. Some of my friends were suggesting to still get the medical and other RFE related items addressed and submitted, rather than wait for USCIS to correct the name. Is this a good idea? Should I wait. I am afraid after 12 years of waiting for this moment error in USCIS should not delay my response to the RFE. Please provide your thoughts, much appreciated! Thanks
  2. Hello I have a pending I-485 and my priority date is March-2010. When my perm was filed it was filed as an Individual contributor in Engineering. We were a small company in 2009 and over years we have grown and I am currently handling the role of Senior VP for Engineering. My question is with expected date to become current in next few months, there most likely may be an RFE for job evidence. What is the impact if we respond with my current title, or does my company respond with old job. Or should I start another perm and I-140 with new title that will another 6-9 months. I am really confused, any guidance will be helpful. Thanks in advance..
  3. Dear experts, I need advice in terms of converting GC application from EB2 to EB1. I understand the requirements which are listed for filing under EB1. But in my case I joined a net start-up in 2009. Together with our CEO, I as Director of Engineering helped grow this business from $0 to $30Million+ annually. We generated 100s of jobs where 80% were US citizen. Currently the company stands 200+ employees strong and still doing great. My question in such a case is it possible to convert my case to EB1 or not. I am not the owner by any means of this company but I do own small %age of shares. Your thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thanks
  4. Dear experts, I need advice in terms of converting GC application from EB2 to EB1. I understand the requirements which are listed for filing under EB1. But in my case I joined a net start-up in 2009. Together with our CEO, I as Director of Engineering helped grow this business from $0 to $30Million+ annually. We generated 100s of jobs where 80% were US citizen. Currently the company stands 200+ employees strong and still doing great. My question in such a case is it possible to convert my case to EB1 or not. I am not the owner by any means of this company but I do own small %age of shares. Your thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thanks
  5. bjsingh78

    EB-2 Pre-adjudication

    Dear Experts, My priority date is March-2010 and My I-485 was filed in March-2012. I understand that there is no near hope for dates to move forward. My question is about Pre-adjudication. Since my case has been sitting there for almost a year now, online status shows acceptance only, how confident can I be if there are no issues in my case and it is most likely been pre-adjudicated. I have already filed for renewal of EAD and advance parole for myself. I also created an inquiry on the USCIS website but they will respond after 30 days and I dont know they will even tell me any more than what I see online. Any advice or recommendation will be much appreciated. Thanks
  6. Hi I recently received my PR for Canada through AINP approval. I am planning to visit to Canada (Ottawa) for my stamping. I was wondering if this is ok. Last extension I got stamped from India but I was stuck in admin processing for 3 months. So I am confused where should I go for stamping. Since now I have a PR approval for Canada (for which I will be doing landing process in this trip), technically I am not a visitor in Canada and hoping it should be ok to get the stamping from Canada itself. Can you please advise. Thanks
×