Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About h1dedorebaba

  • Rank
  1. I am an Indian citizen working in the US on EAD based on employment based I-485 petition. I got H1B approval this year, but without I-94. Can I go to Canada or Mexico for H1B stamping? I was on H1B status till 2015. My H1B visa expired couple of years before that. After I got my AP in 2012, I used to reenter US on AP. So didn't bother to get H1 visa stamped as such. In 2015 I used my EAD to work, basically moved out of H1 status. Now I want to move back to H1 so that I have a safety net in case my I-485 is denied. I know that we can get H1 visa stamped in Canada or Mexico, but not sure if I can do that since my H1 visa stamp expired several years back and I am not currently on H1. Please advise.