Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About veni001

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. veni001

    Visa revocation

  2. "Children under 18 automatically acquire U.S. citizenship if three requirements are met. The child must have U.S. lawful permanent resident status (“green card” holder). At least one parent must be a U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization. The child must be residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of a USC parent. In this situation, once all three requirements are met, U.S. citizenship is automatically conferred upon the child/ren by operation of law without the need to file a specific application requesting U.S. citizenship. These provisions apply to one’s adopted child/ren as well as biological child/ren." https://www.murthy.com/2011/05/27/derivative-citizenship-children-of-naturalized-u-s-citizens/
  3. veni001

    Parents GC Filed, can they travel??

    They are AOS pending, don't worry about i-94, and only travel in/out of US within validity period of Advance Parole.
  4. veni001

    H-4 visa application

    I don't expect ant issue but i would recommend to apply as soon as his travel plans are confirmed, otherwise there is no point.
  5. Best option would be, talk to an immigration attorney first. Good luck!
  6. veni001

    Oath Ceremony letter docs

    Assuming you received GC based on one of the Employment Based categories, you only need to carry Form N-445 and Original Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card")
  7. What is the start date on H1B? if it has already started, your F1 VISA/Status is no longer valid and can not be use to enter the USA.
  8. You should be able to recapture any days out side the US during your 6year H1B period and request for an extension for both H1B and H4. If that is not an option, you should send her to home country now instead of waiting until May to avoid unauthorized stay and 3/10 year ban to re enter the country.
  9. Why rush, settle things first and apply after 3 months.
  10. veni001

    Biometrics scheduling question

    Normally bio-metrics notices are issue in 2-3 weeks from the receipt date. You can request to reschedule your appointment or you can try walk-in to application support center with appointment letter and request to complete in advance, it is not guaranteed but some supports center accept on a case by case basis.
  11. veni001

    3 months residency requirement for N 400

    You better consult immigration attorney rather than relying on forum responses.
  12. veni001

    B2 visa for my elder sister

    She need to prove strong ties to home country!
  13. Absolutely you should!
  14. veni001

    Entry Visa for visit to India

    Submit copy of expired Visa along with proof of valid status i.e Form I-20 and valid arrival/departure record (I-94)