Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ramlaal

  • Rank
  1. Hi, My wife has sponsored my green card by filing form i-130 and its approved. I am working on H1B visa category currently since the last 6 years in US. What category should I put in the form i-765 (EAD) under question 16? question 16 is as follows Go to the "who may file i-765? section of the instructions. in the place below enter the letter and number of the eligibility category you selected from the instructions. () () () I am not sure which category I would come based on the above description.
  2. Thanks for the reply. Can he work for any employer without sponsorship?
  3. I am working on H1B and my spouse has a green card. She is in US for 2 years. How long will it take for me to get a green card once she files it? Thanks, Ram