I got my green card through my ex's employer in nov 2009(category E27). I got divorced in oct 2010. I married somebody again in jan 2013. My husband is on H1. His company already has applied for his i-485. His priority date is dec 2010. Now F2A category being current, what are my chances of applying green card for my husband?
1. I know my divorce and obtaining of green card is awfully close(~1 year). Will it raise suspicion when I am sponsoring green card for my husband?
2. What documents suffice to prove my relationship was in "good faith" with my ex? I have wedding pictures, some pictures of our outings together, marriage certificate. Will that be enough?
3. Will my ex be contacted when I am applying gc for my husband?
4. What happens to my husband's already applied i-485?
5. I was thinking of sponsering my husband once I become citizen. If my husband does not get GC now, will that procedure be impact in anyway with my current action?
Please help me. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.