Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About chintu007

  • Rank
  1. I am a US Citizen and want to see what the process is to adopt my brother's Son(13 year old) who is in India. Please provide the steps and information that I need to do if its possible. Thanks
  2. chintu007

    on EAD want to do Employer Change Documents needed?

    In short What all documents should i have in my GC application when I change my employer and How do I go about acquiring them?
  3. Hello Everyone My employer filed for my H1b and subsequently started my GC processing and I got my EAD/AP combo Card recently. Firstly he didnt apply for a renewal for H1 citing that my case is very straightforward and there wouldnt be any issues in my 485 application Processing and approval. Now that I have my EAD my employment options have opened up and I want to change for a better paying Job. My question is I dont have any sort of documents/copies of Labor or 140 applications or approvals or petitions. I only have the EAD/AP approval documents that USCIS sent directly to my Home and the EAD/AP combo card. I dont even know which Lawyer my Employer is using to contact them directly and i dont want to ask my employer for copies as that would trigger unnecessary differences between us as we have been in very good terms so far. I only want to leave his company if I find the right Job that meets all terms. Please advise.. Thanks in Advance