Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About gc7608

  • Rank
  1. Hi, I am naturalized US citizen and want to file GREEN Card for my mother. But she does not have a Birth Certificate. What should I do? Getting a Birth Certificate now will impossible. Thanks,