Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About njaro

  • Rank
  1. Yes, I have options to rejoin FirmA as well as potentially join a NEWFirm interested. The Job and specifications are still same at both firms...
  2. My I140 was approved in 2/2007 under EB3 Category and I worked in Telecom for FirmA. I resigned at FirmA in 2007 after been with the firm for 7 years(NO violations of status). I left the USA in 3/2007 and I have been working in Canada since. In August 2010 I received a letter from the NVC in NH indicating first stage of processing/establishing communication, choice of agent etc. which I completed and elected myself and updated contact address information etc. In 4/2011 I received IV Processing Fee Bills. During my initial filling I requested Consular Processing. I called up both USCIS with case detail status - Approved for VISA Processing and NVC indicating IV Pending Fees etc. With the above in mind: What does this mean if anything? Can I do anything that is? What are the options: obtain another sponsor and/or even utilize this toward GC process? Would I even be able to transfer or do something with the E3? I am very confused and need some guidance on options that i may pursue here... Please advise. Thank You