Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About GV007

  • Rank
  1. GV007


    I am working EAD annd using AP for travel past 4 years. First you need apply ASAP EAD,AP(Right now it is takeing more then 3 months to get AP and EAD) after geting it you can travel. If you travel (applying AP,EAD) i think AP is not valid (i.e yours AP is issued when you are out of US).So apply AP and EAD. If you husband employee is threating to go INDIA just quit the job wait for AP and EAD and travel.
  2. radhika, thanks for update can you clarify about the dates We sent the cards to USCIS: 9/8/2010 Received by USCIS:9/10/2010 my receipt date is 10/15/2010 watiing for ead ,not able to see any update in uscis