Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About pepelepew

  • Rank
  1. Hi, I've worked for my current employer for six years (OPT - 0.5 years, H1B - 5.5 years), during which they expressed an intention to process an employment based green card. Once they started to research it (not too long ago), they backed out of their "promise" to process my green card. My H1B visa expires in Feb 2012. My boyfriend (who is an American citizen) and I had originally intended to get married end of 2011. Now I'm having to seriously consider moving up my wedding so I can file a family-based green card application. I would like to receive my EAD (which takes 3 months) before my H1B expires so I don't have to quit my job. Any other ideas out there (fiancee visa / H1B vacation time recapture?) for procuring work authorization in the interim, so I don't have to move up my wedding?