Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ragzzz

  • Rank
  1. Hi, I have been on a H1B, always in status and in working in the US for a little over 5 years now. During this time my employer filed the papers for my GC processing and I have had an approved I-140 for about 3 years now. I recently got married to a US Citizen and we are filing out the forms for the F2A process. I do not have any intention to end my Employment based process or give up on my H1B for reasons I cannot openly discuss here. Issue - The I-130, G-325A and I-485 forms have a field that request me (the alien) to enter the "A" number. Questions: 1. What is the use of this field? 2. Since I have an approved I-140, I do have an A-number; but given my intention to keep the family/employment processes separate - should I enter that number in these forms? 3. What if I do not enter it despite having the A-number - would this put either of the processes in jeopardy? Thanks in advance for your time and attention.. Awaiting your responses.. ~R