Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About gjt9237

  • Rank
  1. Hello, I am currently a GC holder and will become a citizen soon. My wife has been in the US on F1 visa for about 2 yrs, we got married last year. After our marriage, I filed I130 for my wife. Since she is currently in the US, when I become a US citizen, do I a. Upgrade my petition by sending a letter to the NVC or b. Adjust my wife's status by filing I485.? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks