Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sksapcv06

Members
  • Content count

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sksapcv06

  • Rank
    Member
  1. Dont worry about it. goto near indian consulate and get it done. Below are the required documents you need to get it done. Consulate will do the correction on same day. You can download Misc Services form from consulate website. Misc Services form Original Passport Copy of passport 2 2”X2” photos Residence proof (bills/license) H1 797/EAD/GC--- Birth certificate Mother/Father passport copies if any Hope this helps :)
  2. sksapcv06

    EB2 current with old employer...what to do?

    Thanks Guys! I decided to better off stay with new guy. If I go back, kinda worried about if they issue queries during 485 approval about old employer. Thanks for your replies.
  3. Hi All, Please help me out here with this situation I'm in. Appreciate your help in advance. My PD with old employer is March 2009. When I applied for beyond six years extension, USCIS put my H1 on hold. They said there is some thing going on and they were doing some investigation on .....don't know if its me or employer. but all the H1's applied from the same company got put on hold...No one got approvals. I was scared and after 3 months, I filed extension with another company (Which has no relation with or successor in interest with old company). I got extension based on old I140 which is until 2014. New employer filed new labor on December 29th. Waiting for the approval. Now, dates have become current for my old priority date. What should I do? Does the old employer history affects my 485 approval if I go back? Or should I stay with new employer until new labor approved and port dates? Please post your suggestions! Appreciate it! Thanks a lot!
  4. I'm planning on changing my job for a 2 year contract. I need to file PERM and 140 all over again. but my PD is Mar 2009. when do you guys think it will be current for EB2?
  5. what you mean? no dates moved for EB2 its still April 2007.
  6. sksapcv06

    September 2011 VB Released?

    EB2 backlog per link http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf is 4,925. is there chance to PD become current for Jan 2011 next year? My calculation is EB2 2800 + EB1 Spill over (may be more than 1200) is 5000. Experts, do you think that analysis is right? is it possible to get current next year for PD MAR 2009?
  7. sksapcv06

    September 2011 Visa Bulletin EB2 predictions

    EB2 backlog per link http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf is 4,925. is there chance to PD become current for Jan 2011 next year? My calculation is EB2 2800 + EB1 Spill over (may be more than 1200) is 5000. Experts, do you think that analysis is right? is it possible to get current next year for PD MAR 2009?
  8. sksapcv06

    Sep 11 visa bulletin released

    EB2 backlog per link http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf is 4,925. is there chance to PD become current for Jan 2011 next year? My calculation is EB2 2800 + EB1 Spill over (may be more than 1200) is 5000. Experts, do you think that analysis is right? is it possible to get current next year for PD MAR 2009?
  9. sksapcv06

    H1B transfer after 140 approved

    Thanks!
  10. Hello, My employer said they are merging with a new company. I have already approved 140. They applied my H1B extension since its expiring soon. but its in pending for whatever reasons and not looking like getting approved but pending for long time. Employer is saying we need to file another H1 extension through newly merged firm. Is this a good idea? if so, will loose my 140 and start all over with new company? Ideas please.
  11. Hello, My employer said they are merging with a new company. I have already approved 140. They applied my H1B extension since its expiring soon. but its in pending for whatever reasons and not looking like getting approved but pending for long time. Employer is saying we need to file another H1 extension through newly merged firm. Is this a good idea? if so, will loose my 140 and start all over with new company? Ideas please.
  12. sksapcv06

    September 2011 Visa Bulletin EB2 predictions

    Any other thoughts?
  13. Please use this thread for September 2011 Visa Bulletin EB2 predictions. what are all your thoughts? How far it go in Sept 2011 bulletin for EB2?
  14. Please use this thread for September 2011 Visa Bulletin EB2 predictions. what are all your thoughts? How far it go in Sept 2011 bulletin for EB2?
×