Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tpankaj99

  1. I heard that Lawful Permanent Residents who stay outside of the U.S. for 6 months or more at a time are risking losing their I-551 Green Card (Lawful Permanent Residence) to airport immigration officials when they try to re-enter America. However, if a loved one is very ill and needs help, sometimes there is no way to avoid being outside the U.S. for an extended period of time. One way to help prevent the loss of Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status due to an extended trip abroad is to apply for a special two year I-131 â€Re-Entry Permit†before leaving the U.S.
  2. Hello, Our status is AOS(I-485 pending) for the last 3 years and we renew the parole every september. My wife is pregnant and left to India for her delivery on Dec 24, 2010 due to certain medical conditions with advance paraole document. Her advance parole expires septemeber 2011. After her delivery how would we bring the newborn? On what visa ?What are the douments that are needed ?Expected due date is last week of May 2011. i am sorry again if someone already had this issue. My attorney said they are unfamiliar with this scenario and would need to go some research. Thanks in advance Pankaj
  3. tpankaj99

    Baby Born in India ,parents on I-485

    Thanks for your answers.The lawyer also asked me to give it a shot for the visitors visa and directly communicate with the consulate stating this question. Thx -P
  4. tpankaj99

    Baby Born in India ,parents on I-485

    Hi Belle, Thanks for your replies.I had a clarification on one of your statements "If your baby is born BEFORE the primary beneficiary (I assume, you) is a permanent resident, then your baby becomes derivative of your case, and you should file following to join AFTER your case is approved". Q1.So I can bring back the baby ONLY AFTER my case is apporved ? Q2.If the case stay the same as it is ,is it possible to get the baby a visitors visa ? Thanks in Advance Pankaj