Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About nr2006

  • Rank
  1. nr2006

    N400 aplication - Child under 18 years

    If you (atleast one parent) become naturalized before the child turns 18, he becomes automatic citizen else, he has to file N400 on his own. Hope this helps!
  2. nr2006

    My daughter marriage with Canada PR

    Your daughter all of you ( US citizens) can visit canada for the marriage. There is no restriction on that She can apply for a immigrant visa for the husband to come to US to live with her
  3. Looks like the position doesn't quality for a specialty occupation( needed to file a H1b) Talk to your attorney to translate in detail
  4. nr2006

    Work location change in the same company

    GC process- no for H1 work location change, please refer this link https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-draft-guidance-when-file-amended-h-1b-petition-after-simeio-solutions-decision
  5. nr2006

    H1b Stamping and US Born Child

    Having US born kids doesn't have anything to do with your H1B visa stamping. The documentation you carry to support your case will be your best bet. Good luck !
  6. You are correct about Canadian citizens not requiring a visa to enter the US They might ask her to attend in Bangladesh (her citizenship/passport country) , if she doesn't have a resident status in UK. How did you apply for Interview at London? Good luck!
  7. nr2006

    Travel to Mexico with Stamped H1B VISA

    This is from Mexican embassy in Dallas https://consulmex2.sre.gob.mx/dallas/index.php/2016-03-22-02-17-35/visa Non-US Permanent Residents with valid US visa stamped. Effective May 1, 2010, all foreigners, regardless of their nationality, visiting Mexico for tourism, business or transit, for a stay of up to 180 days, do not need to apply for a Mexican visa to enter the country. They have to present their valid US visas along with their valid passport. If the US visa stamped on your passport is expired but you have a document proving your legal status in this country, you must apply for a visa at the Mexican Consulate Mexican if your nationality is mentioned below. Advance Parole, Forms I-20/J-1, I-797, I-512 documents are not accepted for entry into Mexico. Any certify documents issue by a foreign country must be Legalized and or with Apostille. http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/Paises_Visa https://consulmex2.sre.gob.mx/dallas/index.php/2016-03-22-02-17-35/visa
  8. nr2006

    Need your help in visitor visa

    As long as her intent is temporary there shouldn't be a any problem. There is no rule on how long the gap needs to be. Good Luck!
  9. nr2006

    H1B layoff- Very very UEGRNT PLEASE!!!!!

    2) If before it get approved company B is filing H1b what are the chances of H1b approval. Same as what you had before with company A ( if all your documents are in order) 3) If B2 gets denied what are the options. I think you may have some time, for your appeals. After you exhaust all of your appeals process, unfortunately you might have to leave the country. I would consult a lawyer to evaluate your options, before you make any decisions.
  10. nr2006

    Indian citizenship for US born kid

    You are trying to FORCE your views on others. Regarding the Canadian citizenship, like I said its simply a Canadian travel permt as you have renounced your Canadian citizenship when you took your US oath.
  11. nr2006

    Indian citizenship for US born kid

    A Child born in the US has a US birth certificate which state's where s/he is born. The kid's (who is a minor) parents have the authority to apply for a country passport which allows them, as per the country's laws
  12. nr2006

    Indian citizenship for US born kid

    There are loop holes in many laws, by design to include every one. There is no loophole about a kid born to Indian parents living in the US, applying for a Indian passport when the Indian law allows it. Every sovereign state which has a consulate in a foreign country is bound to, by their own laws. So, in this case the parents( with a minor kid) can decide what passport they would like to apply for.
  13. nr2006

    Indian citizenship for US born kid

    Been reading this interesting topic..and might consider to be a volunteer when I have my kid !! But in regards to your quote, you don't make any sense. You are taking sides in your argument rather than stating facts. I understand your partiality to US, but people might have their own reasons after what was done to the Japanese (US citizens of Japanese descent) or/and the Native Americans ( who were here before the laws were made) People have their reasons to choose where they like and undo if they don't like. The OP was asking a question to see what are his options of having a child in the US and living in India as an Indian citizen. In regards to other quotes on multiple citizenship...technically a person can have multiple citizenship's/passports..but to become a US naturalized citizen you have to renounce allegiance to another country (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_in_the_United_States). The other citizenship/passport you carry technically is a travel document good in times of peace.
  14. nr2006

    Monthly Expenses on H1

    Yes, this should be fine
  15. nr2006

    H1b Transfer Premium Processing Delay

    From USCIS site: USCIS guarantees15 calendar day processing to those petitioners or applicants who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the Premium Processing Service fee