H1B CAP 2017 Query reg client letter

Hi,

My petition was filed for H1B CAP 2017 and got selected in lottery. It was sent to USCIS without client letter, all other documents from my side like education, experience, pay slips etc were submitted. Only client letter could not be sent. Now my manager is saying it is difficult to get client letter. My company's immigration team is saying we need to submit client letter from same client & project for which LCA and petition was filed and we cannot change client and project, even if other clients are ready to give client letter. Now I am in a fix, which is not in my control. If it goes to RFE, which I think most probably, and even then client letter is not available, will it be denied? Suppose it gets approved without client letter (immigration team is saying they sent some global agreement from back-end), at VO interview, would it lead to 221 g?

Please give some guidance. Thanks

Hi,

My petition was filed for H1B CAP 2017 and got selected in lottery. It was sent to USCIS without client letter, all other documents from my side like education, experience, pay slips etc were submitted. Only client letter could not be sent. Now my manager is saying it is difficult to get client letter. My company's immigration team is saying we need to submit client letter from same client & project for which LCA and petition was filed and we cannot change client and project, even if other clients are ready to give client letter. Now I am in a fix, which is not in my control. If it goes to RFE, which I think most probably, and even then client letter is not available, will it be denied? Suppose it gets approved without client letter (immigration team is saying they sent some global agreement from back-end), at VO interview, would it lead to 221 g?

Please give some guidance. Thanks

You need client letter for H1 approval, without that you can't get H1.

• 3 months later...

Archived