Department of State Sent Case to USCIS For Review

sriniprince

Dear Murthy Law Firm,

My case goes like this:

I have attended the interview on 14th Dec 2015 in London. interview went well but i got 221G white slip and said he need some time for administrative processing and return the passport to me.

But i got a mail from USCIS stating : 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                 Department of State Sent Case to USCIS For Review

On February 10, 2016, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number WAC1514250285, for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been almost 4 months, but i haven't received any updates from USCIS. still my case status shows as above. 

I have been looking at the forums.But its hard to find people who got the VISA Approval after this step. 
1)Would like to know the Possibilities and Approval chances.
2)time duration for the USCIS to reply us in Approval case.

3)if at all Approved- I'm in India now, where should i go for stamping or another interview.

4)meanwhile(with the above status) can i go ahead and transfer my approved H1B through Cap-Ex to another company like TCS, etc/-

Would really Appreciate your response and Views

• 4 months later...

Hi Sriniprince,

I attended interview at London 25th April 2016 H1

Got 221G white and took CV. Asked for additional docs from company by email on 10th May 2016. Submitted docs by email on 25th May 2016. And not heard since then.

Are you in India now and di you hear anything from USCIS?

Your updates will help give an insight on the process.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Archived