Can we use same DS160 confirmation for different consulate

tonygreg13

We Can use same DS160 ,but its better to prepare new DS160 under Chennai consulate it takes 20 to 30 min :-)  and  why you want change to Chennai did you heard any bad experience from Hyderabad recently ?. I m also planning to get my stamping done  from  Hyd  in July 2016.

Thanks guys! I received an input from embassy on this subject and this is what they said:

"In response to your query please be informed that, the schedule location of interview should match with the location mentioned in the DS-160. 

Also, you will not be able to retrieve and modify information on the DS-160 application once it is submitted electronically. If you wish to correct and / or update some information, you can select “Retrieve an Application” option at https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx, enter the previous visa application ID, answer the security questions and then hit “Create a New Application”. Your personal information will then populate in the new application. In the new form update the information and proceed "

Archived