H1 Visa Stamping - With 10 year old DUI

kumaramangalam

Hello All

I've attended the interview in Toronto Canada for H1 stamping and the VO said my visa is approved and will get an email for tracking the passport in 2-3 days. Later in the afternoon I got an email about my DUI and was asked to submit the Physician Panel document from my last visa interview in 2013. But here is my concern, I was not referred to the physician panel during 2013 visa appointment as my DUI was in 2006. I however was referred to the physician panel in 2009 and back then the documents were handed in a sealed envelope directly to the consular officer and I wasn't given anything. 

Not sure what I should be doing here as I don't have any documentation regarding the physician panel details.

Please help if anyone is in the same or similar situation.

Thanks

Kumar

Hi, I have similar situation. did you have any update? I am travelling on Jun 1st week to India.

My situation: I have DUI on Mar 2010 and the result of the DUI is "Not Guilty". I have attended one visa interview at Mexico and they requested me to provide Medical records by attending exam at provided locations. I did and got Visa on 2011. I have renewed my Visa and it was extended to 2016 Dec. I need to travel this Jun and have to attend the interview. Do you have any idea what documents we have to carry with specific to DUI? 

I recently attended Immigration medical exam for my I485 some reason dates went back and have the sealed copy. does i can use this while attending the interview?

kumaramangalam

&

Mani_Ravi 

please share or send your valuble updates to ***************(at)gmaildotcom

They didn't ask during the interview but I got an email later in the afternoon the same day to submit the Panel Physician documents from my last Visa appointment in 2013. I did email them right away but they haven't responded and this was on April 28th. From the website they said they will respond to emails in 2 days but it has been 5 days now hence my confusion on the matter.

Thanks

Kumar

Hi, I have similar situation. did you have any update? I am travelling on Jun 1st week to India.

My situation: I have DUI on Mar 2010 and the result of the DUI is "Not Guilty". I have attended one visa interview at Mexico and they requested me to provide Medical records by attending exam at provided locations. I did and got Visa on 2011. I have renewed my Visa and it was extended to 2016 Dec. I need to travel this Jun and have to attend the interview. Do you have any idea what documents we have to carry with specific to DUI? 

I recently attended Immigration medical exam for my I485 some reason dates went back and have the sealed copy. does i can use this while attending the interview?

kumaramangalam

&

Mani_Ravi 

please share or send your valuble updates to ***************(at)gmaildotcom

I guess you should be okay, as you have gone thru the process already in 2011. If VO asks during the interview, tell them you have goen thru it once and you incident might be 5 years old by then. If you have the report, then hand that over to the VO or request them to check on their system. I asked the panel physician doctor as the form mentioned Immigrant Medical checkup (as I applied for NIV)- she said, it is the same for both NIV & IV.

Thanks.

This is now getting out of hand. They don't respond to emails for 5 business days, when they said they will respond in 2 days.

Hopefully they are making progress on my application. There is no way to know if they are processing it and I don't even have my passport to travel outside the country.

• 1 year later...

Archived