Applying H4EAD immediately after I-140 approval.

rockyr9

My I-140 just got approved and I got the approval copy. Now I am applying for 3 year H1extension and H4 extension. Can I apply H4 ead along with it?

If yes I need to attach I-94 copy along with it. My I-94 which is on i94 website is already expired, but the recent H1 extension copy that I have conatins I-94 card at the bottom.. So should I send this I-94 card or the one from I94 website?

Do I also need to attach my last 3 month pay stub?

If I attach any extra supporting documents/evidences that are not listed on USCIS checklist then would it have any negative impact?

• 1 month later...

My I-140 just got approved, my max out is Jun-05-16. I am now applying for 3 year H1 extension  and H4 extension but my employer refused to include H4EAD documents along with it (even though I prepared EAD documents myself). Can you please tell if following thing will work:

I am going to apply H1 and H4 in normal, confirm with employer what center they have sent documents and then send H4EAD to do the same USCIS center. Once they receive it then convert H1 into premium. If I do this, would they approve H1, H4 and EAD all three together in premium? Kindly suggest if it worked for anyone.

Archived