140 RFE Help

dancnu

During perm skills A, B, C, D, E, F were specified

For i140 the experience letter we submitted from previous employer specified most of the skills but not exact wordings.

Now rfe is to show the evidence that I have all the skills before perm application.

Hoping that someone can post their suggestion/experiences on how to answer this.

During perm skills A, B, C, D, E, F were specified

For i140 the experience letter we submitted from previous employer specified most of the skills but not exact wordings.

Now rfe is to show the evidence that I have all the skills before perm application.

Hoping that someone can post their suggestion/experiences on how to answer this.

Contact your attorney, he knows more than anyone about your case.

• 2 months later...

Hi Rahul,

I got similar query as all the skills mentioned in perm are not in my experience letter. Could you please let me know what you did ?

can I updated experience letter with all the skills mentioned with current date ? Thanks in advance.

Though your question was to Rahul.

I was the one created this thread as I was in similar situation and I got a additional letter from the previous employer with the additional skills mentioned in the RFE and also sent related certifications I acquired. 

Archived