Urgent Complex I94: Do I fall in H1B bridge issue?

cozmokewl

Hello All,

My issue is to determine until when I am able to stay in the USA.

I have two I94s:

1) Received after landing in the USA in July 2014(via CBP): Expires On: 16 Apr 2016 - While working for Company A

2) Received on my H1B transfer to my current company(attached to I797): Expires On: 11 Feb 2016 - With Company B

Now Company B is in the process of filing my EXTENSION in Normal Process...

And there is a Company C who are processing my H1B TRANSFER in Premium Process.

I am not sure if I fall in H1B Bridge issue(status of transfer depending on status of extension) after 11th Feb 2016 (or after 16 Apr 2016)

Note: I have approved I140 with Company A and I am into my 6th year.(Company B's attorney did not recollect my days outside of USA, hence the issue)

Please advise.

1) Do you know if your I140 is still valid? i mean not revoked? if revoked, then only time you will get with extension is whatever is remaining of 6 year 

2) till you application (either from B or C)reaches USCIS ; i mean you have receipt notice before 11, your should be good.

1) Do you know if your I140 is still valid? i mean not revoked? if revoked, then only time you will get with extension is whatever is remaining of 6 year 

2) till you application (either from B or C)reaches USCIS ; i mean you have receipt notice before 11, your should be good.

Thanks for responding, Rohang.

1) I140 is not revoked yet at least by looking at its status online.

2) I did not get your point, if you notice my I94 received at Port of Entry(via CBP) is of a later date(16 Apr 2016) vs I94 which came attached to I797 after I transferred to different employer(11 Feb 2016). Tell me if I am wrong, I-94 will decide by what time i am staying legally in USA and visa expiry in my case is when or before which other extension or transfer case could arrive.

Archived